Required fields are marked *.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Creative Cities: Call for applications 2019/ Villes créatives : Lancement de l'appel 2019
We are pleased to inform you of the launch of the 2019 Call for Applications of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network. Interested cities are invited to submit their application by 30 June (Midnight, CET).
The documents of the 2019 Call are made available on the UNESCO Website via the following link: https://en.unesco.org/creative-cities/content/call-applications
UNESCO ICM_Call for Recommendation for MARIE programme
On behalf of International Center of Martial Arts for Youth Development and Engagement under the auspices of UNESCO (ICM), we are delighted to inform you that, the center will organize the 3rd Martial Arts Research initiative for Experts (MARIE), which will be held from 2 July to 2 August 2019 in Chungju, Republic of Korea.
MARIE aims to encourage martial arts researchers and instructors in their capacity building to convey positive martial arts values for youth and women.
The center will cover the training fees, airfare, place of residence and living expenses during the program.
Age: Between 23 – 35
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Language Proficiency: Spoken and written English
Professional experience and expertise
a. Proven knowledge/ experience of Martial arts
b. Experience of carrying out teaching of youth and women
c. Specialization in one of the following field will be given priority attention:
d. Youth development and Engagement
e. Women’s Social engagement
f. ‘Leave no one behind’ for vulnerable groups including Youth, the poor, persons with disabilities etc
a. (Form 1) Application form
b. (Form 2) Personal Statement and study plan
c. (Form 3) Two letters of recommendation
d. Official undergraduate studies transcripts (in English)
e. Bachelor’s Degree/ Undergraduate Graduation Certificate (in English)
f. A copy of the applicant’s passport
g. Curriculum Vitae (Must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
h. (Optional) proof of English Proficiency (eg. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC etc)
Application Form: Your name should match the name on your passport
Personal Statement and study plan
• Provide evidence that you possess the required professional experience described in this call for application and indicate in writing your understanding of Martial arts, the interests and extracurricular commitment.
• The study plan should state your goals and career aspirations. You may include questions that you hope to answer through the program and/ or timeline for how you plan to meet your objectives.
Letter of Recommendation
• Complete your part of this form, and supply them direct to two recommenders who know you well. Recommendation should be signed by recommenders.
• Curriculum Vitae: Most updated is required. It should include Full name, address, Number (Including country code), Awards, Work experience, Martial Arts related experience, etc (All items organized from new to old)
• Proof of English Proficiency: Optional but recommended.
APPLICATION SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS BEFORE 22nd MARCH 2019.
UNESCO National Commission of the United of Tanzania,
Dar es Salaam.
NOTE: HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Attached herewith, are forms to be filled.
MARIE PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM.pdf
UNESCO Dar es Salaam Job Opportunity - National Associate Project Officer
Title: National Associate Project Officer
Domain: Education and Gender Equality
Grade: NO-B (Only nationals of Tanzania may apply for this post)
Organizational Unit: UNESCO in Dar es Salaam
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, United Republic of Tanzania
Type of contract: Project Appointment
Duration of contract: 1 year with possibility of extension subject to availability of funds and satisfactory performance
Annual salary: Approx. 100,312,000 Tanzanian Shillings (TZS
Deadline: (midnight, East Africa standard time): 19th April 2019
Click here to open the vacancy advertisement
Click here to download UNESCO CV