Required fields are marked *.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
UNESCO ICM_Call for Recommendation for MARIE programme
On behalf of International Center of Martial Arts for Youth Development and Engagement under the auspices of UNESCO (ICM), we are delighted to inform you that, the center will organize the 3rd Martial Arts Research initiative for Experts (MARIE), which will be held from 2 July to 2 August 2019 in Chungju, Republic of Korea.
MARIE aims to encourage martial arts researchers and instructors in their capacity building to convey positive martial arts values for youth and women.
The center will cover the training fees, airfare, place of residence and living expenses during the program.
Age: Between 23 – 35
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Language Proficiency: Spoken and written English
Professional experience and expertise
a. Proven knowledge/ experience of Martial arts
b. Experience of carrying out teaching of youth and women
c. Specialization in one of the following field will be given priority attention:
d. Youth development and Engagement
e. Women’s Social engagement
f. ‘Leave no one behind’ for vulnerable groups including Youth, the poor, persons with disabilities etc
a. (Form 1) Application form
b. (Form 2) Personal Statement and study plan
c. (Form 3) Two letters of recommendation
d. Official undergraduate studies transcripts (in English)
e. Bachelor’s Degree/ Undergraduate Graduation Certificate (in English)
f. A copy of the applicant’s passport
g. Curriculum Vitae (Must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
h. (Optional) proof of English Proficiency (eg. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC etc)
Application Form: Your name should match the name on your passport
Personal Statement and study plan
• Provide evidence that you possess the required professional experience described in this call for application and indicate in writing your understanding of Martial arts, the interests and extracurricular commitment.
• The study plan should state your goals and career aspirations. You may include questions that you hope to answer through the program and/ or timeline for how you plan to meet your objectives.
Letter of Recommendation
• Complete your part of this form, and supply them direct to two recommenders who know you well. Recommendation should be signed by recommenders.
• Curriculum Vitae: Most updated is required. It should include Full name, address, Number (Including country code), Awards, Work experience, Martial Arts related experience, etc (All items organized from new to old)
• Proof of English Proficiency: Optional but recommended.
APPLICATION SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS BEFORE 22nd MARCH 2019.
UNESCO National Commission of the United of Tanzania,
Dar es Salaam.
NOTE: HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Attached herewith, are forms to be filled.
MARIE PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM.pdf
UNESCO Global Report